Monday, February 8, 2010

Mode Gakuen Fashion Show






Walking through Nagoya Station about two weeks ago, I was approached by six young girls with outstretched arms encircling me--essentially trapping me. I look up, thinking I must know them--were they students of mine? Nope. Eyeing each of them, I didn't recognize anyone. Turns out they spoke pretty decent English and told me they were students at Mode Gakuen, a cosmetology school located just across from Nagoya station in the spiral tower--which I'm just now finding out is actually pretty famous. They asked me to appear as a model in their end-of-the-year fashion show--what is actually more like a test for them. So I agreed, and last Friday spent about 4 hours getting dolled up along with my new buddies and fellow models, Angela and Deya. There's a behind-the-scenes video I'm working on to come, but for now here are some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment