Friday, March 26, 2010

Gay-Friendly Hotel in Beijing


Big news! We're going to Beijing to see The Great Wall for golden week (like Japanese spring break) this year. The preparations have kept us quite busy, and have been somewhat stressful and even overwhelming at times. But, among the confusion and frustration that can come with planning a trip like this, this little tidbit made me crack a smile. Among the amenities our hotel offers, it boasts that is is "Gay Friendly". See it there right above airconditioning? As someone who doesn't give a rat's behind about other people's sexual choices, this totally bewilders me--is this necessary information in China? I'll let you know. On a side note, I bet they have queen-sized beds too. You can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a second to get the 'queen-sized' reference...Hahaha! You two are going to have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete