Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Japanese Supermarket Fish Tank

My last day at Kozoji ECC, I arrived at the station early to stop at the grocery store. Now, I never really go to this particular grocery store, and when I have, I just ran in and out because clock-in time was approaching. But today I had some time to wander, and boy was I kicking myself for not bringing my camera (sorry for the crappy quality by the way, this video was taken on my iphone)...in the corner of this supermarket there is a big fish tank with what appears to be sharks...for sale...in a grocery store...does that seem strangely awesome so anyone else, or it is just me?

3 comments:

  1. They are probably for sushi, which makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen sharks for sale like this at our local fish market, but never the grocery store. Poor things! Which store was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was in the closest supermarket to kozoji ecc, about 3 or 4 blocks away

    ReplyDelete