Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Point, Japan: Free Breast Exams


Got this in the mail a few weeks ago, and was lazy and forgetful about getting one of my co-workers to tell me what it was about--for which I am now kicking myself. Turns out it was a coupon for a free breast exam that was sent to me by the City of Nagoya. They gave me a huge list of doctors I could go to with my coupon to get a check-up for free. Did I mention it was FREE? Because it was. I found out the day before it expired so I wasn't able to take advantage of it, but if there's a next time, I'll be sure to jump on it. Japan, you rock.

5 comments:

  1. I have coupons for free breast exams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan never changes whoever our prime minister is and how many times who changes. I wish the mayor of Nagoya, Takashi Kawamura became next prime minister and made a speech in a Nagoya dialect. That should be a fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you list up the names of former prime minister of Japan, since you came? Oh, Fatblueman, make us good song for reminder:)
    Hatoyama->Asho->Fukuda ->Abe-> .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my coupons in the mail yesterday...mine also included the free Pap, etc though. Did yours? However, as wonderful as it is that they offer free coupons, it would've been nice to get mine around my birthday back in NOVEMBER when I paid for my own exams (they're sent out I think every 5 years, when you're 25, 30, etc, not yearly unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i don't know kristel, i couldn't read it myself and since it was almost expired i didn't worry about getting all the details from my co-worker. aww man, every 5 years! i was hoping for another one next year! oh well, i'll for over the money, either way it's cheaper than the states ;)

    ReplyDelete