Friday, November 6, 2009

Caramel Pudding Kit Kat

During our Halloween lesson at school, I managed to get my students to taste test Caramel Pudding Kit Kat. Now, this particular flavor is one of my personal favorites. As a matter of fact, I came across it last winter in a 7-11. The thing about this Kit Kit, like many of the flavors I've tried so far, is that it is seasonal--you can only find them in the fall. So by the winter time, all that was left were a few scragglers. I remember Marlow and I tried it, and really liked it, but when I went back to get more, there were none left. Since then, I've searched for them, until I found them about a month ago--yep, they were released again for the fall. Seeing as the packaging had Halloween decor, I thought it would be fitting to use this flavor for a Halloween taste test, and here you have it:

No comments:

Post a Comment