Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Lick It and Take It





Many things in Japan make me chuckle, giggle, and occasionally explode with laughter, but few things are as amusing to me as the T-shirts here. Specifically, I am talking about the Engrish on shirts that tickle me to no end. For the most part, the best (and by "best" I stress that I mean, funniest and strangest) are usually still hanging on clothing racks--although there are many people wearing shirts with wacky messages, usually the better ones are still in stores. But walking in Sakae the other night I managed to get a pic of this girl wearing a shirt that read "I Lick it and Take it". I literally ran across the street in an attempt to catch up with her, all the while juggling my many bags and groping around in my purse in a desperate attempt to find my camera...and here you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment